Today I want to share a tutorial I shared on MyPrintly for DIY photo clips. I love these things! You can use them for SO many things. I have a few clipped on to my chicken wire memo board I made. I also like to make them to use as gift tags and magnets.
Uses for DIY Photo Clips
- Use them as a gift tag with a recent picture of you and the recipient together.
- Clip them to a flower bouquet with a photo of grandma or mom for Mother’s Day or Father’s day.
- Attach one to a teacher gift with a photo of your child and their teacher, or of the whole classroom.
- Clip them to party favor bags with a photo of the birthday boy or birthday girl on it.
- Attach it to a wedding gift with a picture of the bride and groom on it.
- Print out a “thank you” design and clip it to favors for a baby shower or birthday party.
- Put a picture of each child in the household and use it as homework clips.
- Add a magnet to the back and use them for memos on a refrigerator.
- Use them as personalized place card holders at a dinner party and your guests can take them home as a party favor.
- Put a picture of you and your Valentine and clip it to a box of chocolates.
- Put a picture of the family on in their Sunday’s best and clip it to the Easter baskets.
- Put a family Christmas picture on it and attach them to the Christmas stockings.
You get the picture! Get it…“Picture”? Ha!
Here is the video tutorial I made as well. I hope you like it!