Quarantine Elf DIY Face Masks with Video and FREE Printable Signs
It’s that time of year again… and oh what a year it has been. With the current global pandemic, it’s important that our elves are staying safe, especially while traveling to and from the North Pole so much. I thought I’d share how to make these cute Quarantine Elf DIY Face Masks out of a disposable face mask.
Watch the Video How To
Here’s a quick video for how to make quarantine Elf DIY face masks.
Time: 20-30 Minutes
- Disposable Face Mask
- Hot Glue and Glue Gun
- FREE Printable Signs
Quarantine Elf DIY Face Masks Instructions:
- First, cut off the elastic from the facemask and set it aside to use later.
- Cut along the lines lengthwise to make an approximately 1” wide strip. Check the front and back. You want a flap to be in the middle of the back of the mask.
- Cut the strip into rectangles. One strip will make four masks.
- Next, trim the four corners of each mini face mask.
- Cut the two pieces of elastic in half to make four pieces.
- Using a hot glue gun, glue the ends of the elastic into the flap of the mask.
FREE Quarantine Elf Printable Signs
Print these two FREE signs that say, “Stay 6 feet away” and “wash your hands”.
I have an entire section of elf ideas! You will find free printables and much more. Also, I’d love for you to visit my Etsy shop for some unique elf printable for purchase including a DJ booth, pizza box, donut box, and taco stand!
More Elf Ideas
Before you go, here’s a video full of ideas for your elf!
Like it? Pin it!
You May Also Like