This year, my daughter chose bouncy balls to give to her classmates at her Valentine party at school. I loved that idea because a) it’s not candy, and b) it’s easy! We found these bags of bouncy balls at Target. I designed a quick bouncy ball Valentine printable so that you could use them too.
Here are the balls. They come in reds and pinks and blues and greens. We bought one of each bag.
I made and printed these labels that say, “I hope you have a ball this Valentine’s day” and glued them onto some lavender card stock.
I left an area for your child to sign their name. You can use the design in whatever size you need:
Super simple! I hope you enjoy and use the printable!
More Valentine’s Day Inspiration:
- Roses Are Red Printable Teacher Poem
- DIY Candy Valentines with Free Printables
- Fortune Cookie Valentine Printable
Handmade Cards and Gifts:
- Date Night Valentine Card DIY
- Cookie Lollipops Gift Idea
- DIY Candy Box Treat Boxes
- Non-Candy Valentine for School
- Recycled Paper Towel Roll Valentine Scroll
- Easy Homemade “Love You” Valentine
Other Fun Valentine Ideas: