I love sales! I found this hanging grapevine basket at Joann’s on sale for $8.49 from $29.99. Score! I thought I could use it for my front door and easily change it up each holiday. Today, I am sharing an easy Valentine front door decoration that I made.
Here is a close up of the basket. I saw them during Christmas and liked it but I didn’t want to spend thirty dollars on it. Even with my 40% off coupon, I couldn’t do it. Yes… I’m THAT cheap! But nine dollars… that’s 70% off!
I bought a roll of wide burlap ribbon and safety pinned it so that I can easily take it off for St. Patrick’s Day when I change it.
I hot glued a pink ribbon and a “love” sign made of MDF. I originally had the intention of painting it, but once I saw the white, I liked it. Since my front door is black, I thought the white letters would pop better.
Now, I’m not a HUGE fan of fake flowers and plants (unless their crafted out of paper… or duct tape!) but I couldn’t resist when I saw these. Oh! And I bought them in green too for March (they were on sale too!).
Pretty right? I put them inside my basket and had a pretty and easy Valentine front door decoration in literally minutes!
I already can’t wait to change it up for St. Patrick’s Day and Easter.
More Valentine’s Day Inspiration:
- Simple Valentine’s Day Party Ideas
- Date Night Valentine Card DIY
- Cookie Lollipops Gift Idea
- DIY Candy Box Treat Boxes
- A List of Two Dozen Candy Sayings
- Heart Clothespin Valentines
- Duck Tape and Washi Tape Valentine Treat Bags
- Non-Candy Valentine for School
- Recycled Paper Towel Roll Valentine Scroll
- Easy Homemade “Love You” Valentine
- Valentine’s Day Craft Garland
- DIY Candy Valentines with Free Printables