Yesterday I shared a free printable for a Crossing Guard Thank You card, today, I want to share a FREE download for a Teacher Thank You Card Printable. This school year was an amazing one. As a newbie mom to school, my soon-to-be first grader was very lucky to have a wonderful teacher this year. We really appreciate her and all her hard work. Because of this, I wanted to make her a special card. I thought I’d share it with you too.
Here is a quick video:
Time: 5 Minutes or less
Self-explanatory, simply print out the card, fold it and cut it out. Have your child write a special note to their teacher(s) and attach a gift card if desired with double sided tape. In kindergarten this year, my daughter learned how to write a sentence, so I had her write a special one to her teacher, Mrs. Angeles, in her best handwriting.
This card is great for Christmas, Teacher Appreciation Day, or as a Thank You for the end of the school year. It’s also great for dance, swim, music, or other teachers as well.
You may also like these cool school ideas:
- Repurposed Baby Wipe Container Pencil Boxes
- Airplane Clothespin Craft Video
- DIY Decorated Pencil Frame
- Printable Coloring Bookmarks
- 100th Day of School T Shirt Idea
- Recycle Bags Turned Reusable Snack Bags
- Printable Lunch Box Notes
- Washi Tape Crafts Pencils and Notebooks
- Crazy Hat Day Idea