Print a Crossing Guard or Bus Driver Thank You Card
My daughter is finishing up kindergarten (boo hoo) and every day at school we talk to Melanie, our crossing guard. She always has a smile on her face. She’s friendly, cracks a good joke every once in a while, and most importantly she’s great at her job. I wanted to give her something to say thank you for keeping us safe all year long. Download this printable Crossing Guard Thank You Card from my Etsy shop to say thanks for the ones who help keep our kids safe. Put a gift card inside to make a great gift for Christmas or for the end of the school year or simply write a special note.
*Please note that the FREE promotion for this printable has ended.
See the video:
Time: 5 minutes
Print this printable I made from my Etsy shop.
Fold it at the left side of the STOP sign.
Cut out the STOP sign leaving the fold intact.
Write your special message yourself of have your kids write it and attach a gift card with double sided tape if desired.
I hope you like my crossing guard and bus driver thank you card!
You May Also Like:
- Repurposed Baby Wipe Container Pencil Boxes
- Airplane Clothespin Craft Video
- DIY Decorated Pencil Frame
- Printable Coloring Bookmarks
- 100th Day of School T Shirt Idea
- Recycle Bags Turned Reusable Snack Bags
- Printable Lunch Box Notes
- Washi Tape Crafts Pencils and Notebooks
- Crazy Hat Day Idea