DIY Doll Starbucks Drinks Recycled Craft for Kids
My daughter and I were playing school with her Wellie Wisher dolls the other day. We realized our dolls had everything except drinks. So, we whipped up these DIY Doll Starbucks Drinks made from old prescription bottles.
For our school, we had already printed and made:
- DIY DOLL CELL PHONES AND LAPTOPS
- DOLL SIZED TABLET, CALCULATOR, RULERS
- DIY DOLL SCHOOL LUNCH
- DOLL FOLDERS AND WORKSHEETS
Watch the Video
Here is a quick video tutorial we made featuring my 9-year-old daughter, Mia.
Making Your Doll Starbucks Drinks
Time: 5-20 Minutes
This list contains Amazon affiliate links for recommended products I used. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Prescription Bottle
- Drill and Drill Bits
- Starbucks Labels
- 1” Fiskars Circle Punch
- Glue Stick
- Bendable Straw
- Hot Glue and Glue Gun
Note: Although this is a simple kid’s craft, be sure to have adult supervision when using an electric drill and hot glue gun.
- Drill a hole in the center of the prescription bottle cap. It is easiest to drill with the cap still on so that you have something to hold on to.
- Cut a bendable straw to size. Use the bottle to help guide you. Insert it into the hole.
- Cut a piece of cardboard to fit around the bottle. Old food boxes are great for this. We used a paper cutter, but that is optional. It should be a little over 1 inch wide.
- Print out these free Starbucks labels. Please note that I did not design these logos. I simply resized them or your convenience and use. Use a glue stick to glue them onto the center of your cardboard strip.
- Wrap the strip around the bottle to get a natural curve in the cardboard. Remove it and apply hot glue. Glue it to the center of the bottle, holding it closed for a few seconds while the glue dries.
There you have it! So simple, and practically a free craft!
Be sure to check out all my doll crafts. I have a whole section!
You May Also Like
Before you go, check out my YouTube channel and video of 10 easy DIY doll school supplies. I’d love it if you subscribed!
Like it? Pin it!