Free Printables for DIY Doll School Supplies: Tablet, Calculator, Rulers
Welcome to the final part of my four-part DIY doll school supplies series. In case you missed them, here are the first three:
- DIY Doll School Supplies – How to Make DIY Doll School Supplies including Folders, Notebooks, and Printable Worksheets
- Dollar Store DIY Doll School Supplies – How to Make DIY Doll School Supplies Including Pencils, Notepads, and Clip Boards
- DIY Doll School Lunch – Easy DIY Doll School Lunch with Free Printable
This series started because I was making a special gift for my best friend’s daughter and her 13 dolls. So, I made 15 of each of these because I have 2 daughters. They turned out great and my daughters love them. They are also pretty sturdy because they are double sided.
In this free printable you will find:
- 2 Pink Casio Calculators
- iPad Tablet
- 4 Rulers – Red, Blue, Yellow, and White
Of course, you are welcome to print more, but each sheet contains the items listed above.
The instructions for making all three are all the same.
Making the Tablet, Calculator, & Rulers
Time: 30 Minutes to 1 Hour
- Cardboard (old food boxes work well)
- Glue Stick
- FREE Printable
- Cut out and white space on the paper. This doesn’t need to be perfect, it’s simply a way to use more of the cardboard without wasted space.
- Glue the pieces onto a piece of cardboard and cut each piece out.
- Next, glue the two sides (front and back) together. For the rulers, each side will be a different color.
These are not to scale and are best suited for 18” dolls like American Girl or Our Generation dolls and Baby Alive (or similar) dolls.
Bonus Doll Sized School Tote
So I had made all of the items in this series for 13 dolls and I needed an inexpensive backpack or tote to put them in. So, I found packs of four mini canvas tote bags at Hobby Lobby. Then, I bought a pack of iron on patches from Amazon (affiliate link). Here is a photo.
So cute! What do you think?
10 Easy DIY Doll School Supplies
Watch this video of 10 Easy DIY Doll School Supplies including most of the items in this series. Let me know what you think! If there is something I left out and you need a tutorial, please leave a comment. I love a challenge!
I will be working on more doll projects soon! I know I have received some emails requesting more. So, to reiterate, if you have an idea please let me know and I’ll try to make it along with a video tutorial.
You May Also Like
Check out these other DIY doll ideas I have.
- My Doll and Me Treasure Scavenger Hunt with Printables – fun activity for an American Girl or Our Generation themed party
- DIY Doll Pencils and Homework – Turn your real homework into doll sized homework so that you can do homework together!
- Thrift Store Doll Bed Makeover DIY – Second hand store are full of treasures waiting to be found. This is a thrift store find turned new bed with mattress, DIY no sew pillow, and blanket
- Recycled Paper Dolls – fun craft idea for kids made from cardboard tubes