Candy and Non Candy Sayings for Party Favors
A Master List of Over 50 Candy and Non Candy Sayings for Party Favors
After talking to some friends and realizing that they may not enjoy making party favors and Valentine’s like I do, I thought I’d put together a reference list of Candy and Non Candy Sayings for Party Favors. You can use these for Valentine’s Day or for birthday party favors as well. So far, I have come up with just a little over fifty! Let’s start with Non Candy gifts. Enjoy!
Non Candy Sayings:
- Crayons – “You COLOR my world.”
- Pens or Pencils – “You are the WRITE friend/teacher for me.”
- Ruler – “You RULE!”
- Stamps – “You have my STAMP of approval!”
I found that the best places to buy toys in bulk is the Dollar Spot at Target or Oriental Trading Company.
- Bouncy Balls – “Have a ball!” or “I hope you have a BALL!” or “You make my heart BOUNCE”
- Bubbles – “You BLOW me away!” or “You BLOW my mind!”
- Airplane – “You make my heart SOAR!”
- Bookmark – “You’re #1 in my BOOK!”
- Shovel – “I DIG that we are friends.”
- Glow Sticks – “You make my heart GLOW.” Or “I hope your (holiday) is merry and BRIGHT” or “You LIGHT up my life!” or “Have a BRIGHT holiday!”
- Crazy Straws – “Sip sip hooray!” or “You are ex-STRAW special to me!”
- Stickers – “I’m STUCK on you!”
- Maze – “You ah-MAZE me!” or “I’m ah-MAZED by you!” or “You are an ah-MAZING friend!”
- Cars – “I like how you ROLL”
- Banana – “You’re the best of the BUNCH!” or “You’re my favorite of the BUNCH!”
- Cutie Orange – “I think you’re a “CUTIE!” or “You’re a real CUTIE!”
- Pear – “I think you’re PEAR-fect!” or “You’re a PEAR-fectly great friend!”
- Apple – “You’re the APPLE of my eye!”
- Orange – “ORANGE you glad we are friends?”
- Raisins- “You’re the RAISIN I’m smiling!”
- Teddy Grahams – “I can’t BEAR to be without you!”
- Gold Fish – “You’re a great CATCH!”
- Fortune Cookie – “I’m FORTUNATE-ate to have you as my friend!” or We are so FORTUNE ate to have you in our lives!
- Minion – “You’re one in a MINION.”
- Mini Chips Ahoy Cookies – For our own special ‘COOKIE’ monster!
- Anything with cookies – We love you so much it makes us COOKIE!
- Rice Krispies Treat – I think it’s a “TREAT” that you’re my Daddy/Friend/Teacher!
- Slim Jim Twin Pack – Daddy, we hope no one gives you any “BEEF” today at work!
- Mini Nutter Butters – We love cookies “BUTTER” hearts are with you.
- Fruit Roll Up or Tootsie Roll– “I like how you ROLL.”
- Nuts – There’s “nuttin” I wouldn’t do for you!
- Burt’s Bee’s chapstick – “Will you BEE my Valentine?”
- Lip Balm – “You’re the BALM”
My poor hubby severed his Achilles tendon playing soccer a few years ago. He was in a cast and crutches for six weeks and will be in a boot for another six weeks after that. Needless to say, it makes his life a lot tougher.
To make his life a little less miserable, without a thought, I knew exactly what would make him much happier… SWEETS. So I decided to surprise him and leave one treat with a note with candy sayings in his work bag every day for several weeks.
I made the note from his daughter. Here are the quotes for candy I put on this sweet gift idea.
Candy Bars and Candy Sayings:
- Butterfinger – We love you so much “BUTTERFINGERS” won’t count that high!
- Kit Kat – We don’t ever want a break from you!
- Snickers – We love how you make us laugh and “SNICKER”!
- Junior Mints – You are worth a “MINT”!
- Peanut M&M’s – We’re “NUTS” about you!
- Almond Joy – You bring me so much JOY it’s NUTS!
- M&M’s – You make us melt!
- Peanut Butter M&M’s – We think you’re Magnificent and Marvelous!
- Hazelnut Chocolate Bar – We love you so much it’s “NUTS”!
- Milky Way – We think you are out of this world!
- Zero Bar – You’re not a “ZERO”. You’re our hero!!
- Whoppers – You’re a WHOPPER of a Valentine!
- Heath – Sugar and Spice you’re everything nice!
- York Peppermint Pattie – Daddy, we get the sensation from you!
- Twix – Just be “TWIX” you and me, we love you!
- Rolos – Daddy/Teacher, you’re my “ROLO” model!
- Anything with Nuts – There’s “nuttin” I wouldn’t do for you!
- Anything chewy – I CHEWS you!
- Bit O’ Honey – You’re as sweet as honey.
- Here are some sweets for my sweet.
- Pop Rocks – You ROCK!
- Bubble Gum – You BLOW my mind!
Did I miss anything? Leave me a comment!
Here’s a fun Valentine’s (or anytime) craft you can do with the kiddos!
Like it? Pin it!
Note: This post was originally published on February 4, 2015 and updated and improved with new sayings.
I loved these and used a few of them, but I was wondering if you had one that would work for a bracelet or jewelry.
Hi Cami! How about, “you are a real gem! Thank you for coming to my party!”
Love this list! Any chance you have something creative to add to a homemade cookie box for Valentine’s Day?
Hmmmm… what about, “You’re one Smart Cookie! Happy Valentine’s Day”
I used theses and i’m obsessed with them, but what about krappy pattie’s gummies?
How about, “Thank you, you Goofy Gooober!” or “Happy Valentine’s Day, you Goofy Goober!” 😉