Trash to Treasure: Recycled Beer and Wine Bottles
Turn Trash into Treasure: Recycled Beer and Wine Bottle Ideas
You know you party like a Rockstar on every weekend or holiday, so what do you do with all the beer and wine bottles? Don’t throw them away! Save them all! Recycling bottles is a must these days; so start thinking GREEN and turn your trash into treasure. Check out these creative ways to reuse recycled beer and wine bottles for party decor and more.
So a few of these may be challenging for a first time DIY’er; but fun to look at nonetheless. Don’t want a challenge? Slap a label on one and use it for a Halloween party or Pirate themed Birthday or a Wine Tasting Party. It’s tough choosing the best idea (they’re all ingenious). If we had to choose, we’d have to go with the wine bottle wind chimes… eco-friendly, creative, and beautiful.
Pirate Themed Bottles for a Party
To make these:
- Wrap a red or black piece of construction paper around the bottle for a border.
- Print our spooky pictures from a Google Search and tape or glue it onto the label background.
- If desired, add a taper candle on top.
Wine Tasting Party Centerpiece
Using empty bottle of wine and beer to decorate a Wine Tasting Party is very simple. Cover the existing label with patterned scrapbook paper and ribbon to match your party colors and style. Add long stemmed flowers. You can also group different sizes and shapes together on or in a wine crate.
Need more Wine Party Ideas?
Check these out:
- Easy Paper Wine Markers
- Wine Tasting Party Printables
- Make your Own Wine Cork Wine Charms
- DIY Skull Wine Charms
- How to Throw a Wine Tasting Party
Mermaid Party Drinking Glasses
- Rinse and wash beer bottle and remove the labels with soap and water.
- Cover them with burlap and ribbon.
- Decorate them with seashells.
See more of this party here: Mermaid Party Ideas
Here are some creative ideas from around the web.
- Wine Bottle Wind Chimes– So pretty and unexpected!
- Beer Bottle Chandelier– All I can say is WOW!/li>
- Wine Bottle Chair– I love the shape and style of this. However, it doesn’t seem to look too comfortable!
- Wine Bottle Message in a Bottle – Great for a nautical or mermaid themed party.
- Bird Feeder out of a Wine Bottle – A fun craft for kids.
Check out these other creative ways to recycle:
- 10 Ways to Recycle Newspaper
- 4 Ways to Reuse Old Boxes
- 5 Creative Ways to Repurpose Old Books
- 6 Ways to Recycle Bottles and Glass Jars
Great blog! I will share your link on my facebook page too 🙂 http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/DIY-Inspired/187654177948263
I?ve read a few of your posts. This is great! Go green!
Love all the recycling ideas on your blog!
The wine bottle lighting is beautiful!