I made some gift tags for my husband’s and daughter’s Valentine’s Day gifts this year and as I was printing them, I thought, “why not turn these into free printables so that others can use them too! So I made these printable Valentine gift tags for you to print for free.
I made them in three different sizes. All you do is print the desired sheet, cut it out, and use a hole punch to punch the holes. Tie it onto your gift with ribbon or baker’s twine. If you want a sturdier tag, print it on white card stock. I printed them on regular paper and it worked great. You can also just cut and tape them on as well.
These are cute for anyone you love parents, kids, spouses, grandparents! I hope you can use them. Enjoy!
In case you missed them, check out these other Valentines I have made in the past:
- Yoyo Valentine Printable – Yoyo the Best, Valentine!
- Bouncy Ball Valentine Printable – I hope you have a BALL this Valentine’s Day!
- Fortune Cookie Valentine Printable – I am FORTUNE-ate to have you as my friend!
- Roses Are Red Printable Teacher Poem
- Easy Homemade Valentines for School – You’re the WRITE friend for me!
Also, if you like to make your own, I came up with a master list of Candy and Non Candy Sayings for Party Favors and Valentines. Over the years, we have made some gifts for my husband with candy sayings because he has the biggest sweet tooth ever!
Check out more of my Valentine’s Day ideas including handmade cards, gifts, decor, and more!