Every year around this time I have seen versions of these prints all over the place and I have always loved them. Last weekend I went shopping and saw another one that reminded me how much I liked it. Now that I am working on Valentine decorations for my bookcase (and I’m too cheap to buy one), like the LOVE sign I made recently, I thought I’d finally get around to make this ABC I Love You printable for (both you and) me to use.
I made a 3X5, 4X6, and 5X7 version. You can print it for free here:
I picked a plain and simple font because I’m a plain and simple kinda gal. Before you cut it out, measure your frame or mat. I didn’t add boarders because I noticed that so many of my new picture frames aren’t exactly standard sizes anymore.
It turned out nice and looks great on my bookcase! I hope you print one too.
In case you missed them, check out these Valentines printables and other craft ideas I have made in the past:
- DIY Wooden LOVE Sign
- Yoyo Valentine Printable – Yoyo the Best, Valentine!
- 3D Paper Hearts Paper Craft
- Bouncy Ball Valentine Printable – I hope you have a BALL this Valentine’s Day!
- Fortune Cookie Valentine Printable – I am FORTUNE-ate to have you as my friend!
- Roses Are Red Printable Teacher Poem
- Easy Homemade Valentines for School – You’re the WRITE friend for me!