Happy Friday! With summertime well underway, I thought I’d put together a list of helpful checklists, camping ideas and tips, DIY hacks and ideas, games, crafts, and tasty treats from some fabulous fellow Bloggers.
Here we go!
Check Lists and Camping Tips: Checklists, tips, and tricks to help prepare you for a successful and safe family vacation.
- Camping Supplies List from Little House Living
- Camping Check List from Daily Holiday Blog
- Tips for an Inexpensive Camping Trip from Thrifty Jinxy
- Tips for Kayaking for Beginners from DIY Inspired
- 5 Tips for Hiking with Kids from Crafting In the rain
DIY: Budget-friendly upcycled ideas for outdoor lighting.
- Camping Hack: Turn a Headlamp into a Lantern from Creative Green Living
- Recycled Mason Jar Lantern from DIY Inspired
- Mason Jar Tea Light from DIY Inspired
- How to Make a Citrus Floating Candle from DIY Inspired
Games/Activities: Fun games and activities the whole family can enjoy outdoors.
- Free Printable Camping Charades from The Joys of Boys
- Eye-Spy Nature Scavenger Hunt from The Joys of Boys
- Glow in the Dark Yard Game from The Country Chic Cottage
- Paper Plate Frisbees by Crafts By Amanda
- Paper bag Exploring Journals from Crafting In the Rain
Craft Ideas: Craft ideas to keep the kiddos busy and spark their creativity.
- Outdoor Children’s Activity: Make a Fairy Bracelet from Creative Green Living
- Colorful Walking Stick from Crafts By Amanda
- Twig Name Plate from Crafts By Amanda
Tasty Treats: Easy to make finger foods to help make your trip extra special.