Elf Sized Cereal Box Printable
Cut Out and Fold this Mini Elf Sized Cereal Box for Your Elf
Our elf Josie showed up with it along with scattered cereal on the counter, hence this Elf Sized Cereal Box Printable.
This little Elf O’s Cereal box works well for first day, last day, or any day during the Elf Christmas tradition. He or she can show up with a breakfast treat on the first day or leave one behind on the last day. I hope your elf can use it!
Elf Tip: If you have doll sized bowls and spoons, put it next to the box.
Instant download on Etsy
Purchase and download it from my Etsy shop here!
Simply print and cut out the Elf Sized Cereal Box Printable. Fold it and secure with a glue stick or tape to make a cute little elf-sized cereal box. Of course, elves like all things sweet, so box has funny sayings like, “EXTRA Sugar Added!”. On the back you will find an elf joke of the day and a kindness card. There is even nutrition information with “Lots of sugar, fat, calories, and carbs!” It also says “guaranteed sugar rush” on the front.
The one shown here was made from recommend card stock paper, but regular printer paper will work too. If desired, fill it with cereal!
Use this during any elf visit but it also makes a fun and unique arrival or departure for your elf.
Be sure to check out my shop for more fun ideas: DIY Inspired, Inc.
About My Etsy Shop
DIY Inspired, Inc. started with a few elf inspired printables. I started it so I could make a little extra income to keep this site up and running. Now the shop have become more than just elf printables but a variety of fun and creative things like:
- Pretend Play Printables
- Funny Gift Card Holders
- Teacher Appreciation Thank You Cards
- Cash Money Holders
- …and much more!
I’d love for you to come and check it out. I also love a challenge so feel free to contact me with something that you need made. Thank you in advance for your support!
Here are some FREE Elf ideas plus a YouTube video of over 75 ideas!
- Elf on the Shelf First Day Idea– A cute poem and FREE printable for your elf’s arrival.
- No Sew Elf on the Shelf Skirt– The Elf on the Shelf clothing you can buy at the store is so expensive. This is a quick and easy no sew tutorial for how to make an apron skirt for pennies.
- How to Make Elf Shoes– One day Mia asked why Josie did have shoes. The next day she showed up with a new pair!
- Elf on the Shelf Bad Day Poem with Printable– Speaking of misbehaving, I ended up creating this FREE printable with a poem from your elf for the day after your child(ren) has been not so nice.
In case you missed it, check out all my crazy Elf on the Shelf posts!
Make your own scarf:
More fun elf ideas: