Thank with Google: A Fun and Creative Way to Connect
I’m excited to be one of Google’s paid early testers for their Thank with Google pilot program. Thank with Google allows DIY Inspired readers to purchase a virtual sticker and directly show their support and appreciation for content here on DIYInspired.com.
DIYInspired.com is filled with fun and inspirational creative content like:
- Fun and unique party ideas including wedding, shower, and a variety of birthday inspiration, like this Encanto themed party or this Couples Olympics adult party.
- Repurposed and upcycled DIY ideas
- Tutorials with everything from paper crafts to photo crafts and wood crafts
- Holidays DIY’s from New Years to Christmas
- Storage and organization tips and cleaning tips
You can even find clever DIY tricks and tips like how to bake a painted mug, the right height to hang your shelves, or how to remove tough labels from glass.
How to Use Thank with Google
Thank with Google is a creative and fun way for my audience to connect with me and show their appreciation of my work.
Some of my favorite projects of all time are:
- This giant Scrabble tile wall art project I did for my daughter’s softball coach.
- A wood burned skateboard rack I made from wood I found in a dumpster.
- These colorful pop out money gift boxes.
My loyal supporters can now feel more connected and engaged because they can thank me directly and share a personal message when they send a paid Thank with Google sticker. Readers get to choose and select from a variety of different stickers. And for me, these virtual stickers translate into direct revenue. Share which content you value the most and why, by attaching a personal note to a paid sticker that is sent directly to me. Personal messages allow my audience to express themselves and share what my work means to them.
You can find the Thank with Google feature in multiple places on my site, including in my sidebar, or as a button at the top and bottom of this and all blog posts. If you try it out, let me know what you think! Thanks as always for your support.
You May Also Like
Before you go, check out these popular video tutorials you might like. Each tutorial below includes step by step instructions with images and video to help guide you. Watch a simple tutorial like making a unicorn headband or go big and tackle a dog house.
- DIY Alcohol Ink Coasters
- How to Build a Mid Century Modern Doghouse
- How to Make a Unicorn Headband
- Making Colored Epsom Bath Salts
We are all over social media as well. Just look for @diyinspired on every social media network. For more DIY videos be sure to follow DIY Inspired on YouTube or for quick video shorts follow DIY Inspired on Instagram and TikTok. You can also join over 100K followers on Pinterest.
We really can’t thank YOU enough for your continued support over the last 11 years. Cheers to 11 more!