A Step by Step for How to Personalize Team Sports Tags on Your PC for Any Sport for FREE
A LONG time ago, I used to use Word to make my own labels and tags for parties and birthdays. I knew how to change the font, size, and color and that’s about it. Later, and with a lot of experimentation, I found out a better way that was free.
I stumbled upon iPiccy.com. It’s a free editing site. Plus, you don’t have to login or download anything to your computer. I know there are lots of them, but for some reason I always revert to this one. I make a lot of last minute things like thank you cards, gift tags, and party labels. This time, I made little tags for Mia’s last soccer team to make the team snack of their last game a little special. You can do it too with these very simple steps.
Find an Image to Use
There are a ton of free images you can use online. The higher the quality the better. You can also create your own or use an existing photo. All you have to do is Google one! I used this image for this soccer ball. You can also look for softballs, baseballs, footballs, whatever you need!
Next, save the image or photo somewhere on your computer. I save mine in my pictures folder.
Edit the Photo in iPiccy
- Go to iPiccy.com in your browser. It may ask you to “enable local storage”. Go ahead and do that.
- Next click “edit a photo”.
- Click the “open” button at the top center, click “my computer”, then open your image.
- Click the gray “designer” icon on the far left. It looks like three squares layered on top of one another. Once you click it the page will load.
- Next, add text to your image by clicking the “text” icon in the toolbar on the top. From here it is very user friendly. You can change the color, font, size, and then some.
Save, Print, and Cut
Once you are happy with your design, save the image to computer. To do that, click “apply” at the top, then “save” to “my computer”. Select “.jpg.” and “highest” quality, then “save to my computer.”
That’s it! Once you get the hang of it, it is very quick and easy and you can make these personalized tags in a jiffy.
Open up a Word doc and add your image(s). You may have to adjust the size. For the ones you see here, I made sure the width fit a plastic favor bag.
I cut them out, folded them in half and then stapled them to the bags. I also made small tags to put on the snack bags.
Now you can officially make your own personalized team tags in just a few minutes. iPiccy can be used for other things like making photo collages or creating your own designs. As I mentioned it’s very user friendly and easy to use.
Before you go, here are some projects I made using iPiccy.
Like it? Pin it!