Repurposed Coca Cola Boxes
Two old Coca Cola boxes were given to me the other day by a friend who didn’t know what to do with them. Not much needed to be done to the boxes other than clean them and then let the creative juices flow!
Here’s the boxes before they were cleaned:
One ended up on our coffee table holding our collection of Zane Grey and Louis L’Amour books.
I have a collection of 1950s red wood kitchen utensils and have had no way to display them. Now, I do!
The moral of the story is, always look beyond the original purpose of the item and see what new use it can serve for you. Especially meaningful to me is that inside the box is stamped, 1972 Chattanooga, my new home!
You May Also Like:
- Treasure Hunting in Georgia
- Trash to Treasure Garden Decor
- The 911 on How to Harvest Stevia
- Upcycling an Old Glass Water Bottle
- Everything You Need to Know to Grow Your Own Garlic
- More Trash to Treasure