This article, 19 Brilliant Paper Towel Kitchen Hacks for Thanksgiving, is sponsored by Bounty. All opinions are 100% my own.
Thanksgiving is right around the corner! I don’t know about you, but for me, preparing a family feast in the kitchen can get quite hectic. Pulling off a fantastic meal on turkey day without a hitch would be ideal. From preparing your meal, to cleaning up the messes, I came up with 19 brilliant paper towel kitchen hacks for Thanksgiving to help you in the kitchen. Here we go!
1. Place a damp paper towel under a cutting board to keep it from sliding.
2. Wrap herbs/veggies in a damp for storage to keep them fresh for longer.
3. Need to moisten your brown sugar in a jiffy? Place a damp paper towel on top of your brown sugar and microwave it for 25 seconds.
4. Wrap a sheet of damp Bounty around various beverage bottles or cans – soda, juice, wine – and place in the freezer for 15 minutes to help them chill quicker.
5. Wrap a small piece of Bounty paper towel around the neck of an oil bottle and secure it with a rubber band to prevent drips.
6. Place just-cooked bacon on paper towels to soak up the excess grease.
7. Grilling some meat or veggies for Thanksgiving this year? Use a mini flag holder as a paper towel holder for easy access. It also stays out of the way and is the perfect height.
8. Drop a few drops of essential oils on the cardboard tube inside of your paper towel roll for an instant kitchen air freshener.
9. Hurt yourself while tenderizing meat? Place a wet paper towel in the freezer for a few minutes, and then mold it around your sore hand for instant relief.
10. Place a sheet of Bounty under your empty gravy boat to easily catch spills when transferring hot gravy from the stovetop.
11. It’s time for dessert and you run out of coffee filters? Use a paper towel instead!
12. Place a damp paper towel on top of the salad in a bowl or in a freezer bag to keep it fresh for up to one week.
13. Need to sweep and run out of sweeper pads? Before and after the festivities, use a dry paper towel for dust or a damp paper towel with a multi-surface cleaner and mop away!
14. Ever wonder how to clean a waffle iron or similar small appliance because the darn cord is attached? Use a damp Bounty paper towel to clean your unplugged appliance!
15. Don’t discard left over pasta and rice. Instead, reheat it with a wet paper towel on top to prevent coming out dry or hard.
16. Have Thanksgiving leftovers? Wrap vegetables in a moist Bounty paper towel while microwaving them.
17. Going to a potluck at a friend or family member’s house this year? Use a paper towel cardboard tube as a sheath for knives for protection in transit.
18. Clean stainless steel appliances in a jiffy before your guests arrive by spraying WD-40 on a paper towel and wiping them down.
19. To clean the microwave oven, place two damp Bounty papers towel inside, turn it on High for three minutes. The steam from the towels will soften the grime. Use the cool paper towels to wipe down the inside of the microwave.
I hope you find these kitchen hacks useful! Get some online or printable Bounty coupons and offers here! Have you already tried any of them out yourself or have some new ones to add? I’d love to hear about it!
Like it? Pin it!
More Fun Ideas for Fall