30 Paper Flower Craft Tutorials
Creative and Inspiring Paper Flower Craft Tutorials
OK, OK, I know the title says “30” but there are actual 31 creative and inspiring paper flower tutorials on this list. I want to start with a fun one I did most recently, which is how to make this gold hoop paper flower wreath. So let’s start with this tutorial first.
DIY Gold Hoop Paper Flower Wreath
Time: 30 Minutes
- Gold Hoop
- Artificial Flowers
- Paper of Choice
- Circle Punches (2 Sizes)
- Flower Punch
- Hot Glue and Glue Gun
Paper Flower Wreath Instructions:
- Wrap each piece of greenery around the hoop on the bottom right corner and secure one by one with tape.
- To make the paper flowers, punch out five circles with the larger circle punch and fold them in half. Tape them together to form a flower.
- Cut a 1.5″ X 4″ strip of contrasting paper and fringe it. Roll the fringed paper strip, creating the center of the flower and hot glue it in the center of the flower.
- Glue the flowers onto the wreath.
Make the flowers is various sizes and colors and patterns.
I have done a dozen or so paper flower tutorials since I started blogging. I noticed that there are so many talented Bloggers out there with some GORGEOUS paper flower tutorials as well. So, I wanted to put together a list of paper flower craft tutorials that are great for any season, holiday, or special occasion. You can use these paper flowers for cards, centerpieces, embellishments, home décor, and so much more. Here we go!
List of 30 Paper Flower Craft Tutorials
- Origami Poinsettia, Blossoms and Posies
- Tissue Paper Rose, Blossoms and Posies
- Kleenex Lilly, Blossoms and Posies
- Cupcake Paper Flower, Blossoms and Posies
- Persimmon Paper Roses, Simply Kelly Designs
- Quilled Blooms Frame, Suzy’s Sitcom
- DIY Quilled Butterfly with Flowers, Suzy’s Sitcom
- Quilled Paper Flower Topiaries, Suzy’s Sitcom
- Magazine Paper Flowers, Organized 31
- Inkling Paper Flowers, Carolyn’s Homework
- White Crepe Paper Flowers, Carolyn’s Homework
- Paper Flower Tacks, Carolyn’s Homework
- Book Page Paper Hydrangeas, Muslin and Merlot
- Kusudama Paper Flower, Muslin and Merlot
- Paper Towel Tie Dyed Flowers, This Simple Home
- White Pumpkin with Paper Flowers, Baby Loving Mama
- Tissue Paper Flowers, Life With Lovebugs
- Easy Paper Flower Video Tutorials, DIY Inspired
- DIY Heart Shaped Box with Flowers, DIY Inspired
- Easy Coffee Filter Flowers, DIY Inspired
- Water Colored Book Page Roses, DIY Inspired
- Recycled Phone Book Origami Paper Flower, DIY Inspired
- Recycled Coin Wrapper Paper Flower, DIY Inspired
- Book Page Paper Flower Magnet, DIY Inspired
- Back to School Teacher Bouquet, DIY Inspired
- Coffee Filter Flower Gift Wrapping, DIY Inspired
- Toilet Paper Roll Flower Ornament, DIY Inspired
- How to Dye Coffee Filter Flowers, DIY Inspired
- Animal Print Accordion Flowers for a Tween Birthday, DIY Inspired
- Paper Flowers Made from Napkins, DIY Inspired
Special thanks to all the Bloggers that allowed me to share their fabulous paper flower craft tutorials!
What a beautiful collection! I love the paper flower trend. Thank you so much for including the Map Flower Wreath from CraftsnCoffee.com.
You’re welcome Sharon! I love map everything. Your wreath is gorgeous!
Dinah, I now have a bunch of projects for this weekend. Thanks for including my magazine flowers in this great round up of tutorials.
You are very welcome, Susan! Love your magazine flowers!
What a great roundup, and thanks for including my pumkpkin with paper flowers post. I am really loving all these great ideas!
I absolutely ADORE your paper flowered pumpkin! It’s such a great idea. Thank you for allowing me to share it!