Brewery Tour Gift Idea
Make this Brewery Tour Gift with Free Printables
I love a challenge. When one of my friends asked for help with her husband’s birthday gift, I jumped on it right away. She liked the Coaches Brewery Gift I had made in the past for our girl’s softball team gifts. So, I decided to make a Brewery Tour Gift version of it for her.
I thought I’d make some of the printables available if you are considering making something like this. It’s a great gift idea for:
- 21st Birthdays
- Anniversaries or Date Nights
- Father’s Day
- Coach’s Gifts
- Retirement Gift
See this Brewery Tour Gift in Action
Here is What You Need
Time: 30 Minutes
Materials list contains affiliate links of the products I use.
- Card Stock
- Scrapbook Paper
- Free Money Pockets Printable
- Free Anaheim Breweries Printable (if you are local)
- Decorative Washi Tape
- Paper Cutter or Scissors and Ruler
- 5X7 Envelope
- Tag and Ribbon (optional)
If you decide to make this I have the printable money pockets available and if you are local, I also have the Anaheim Breweries printable available, however if you are not local, let’s start with how to make the map and brewery list.
Making the Map for the Breweries in Your Area
- Open up Google Maps on your computer (https://www.google.com/maps).
- Search “(Your City Name) Breweries”
- Take a screen shot of your desktop and save it as a jpeg image.
From here, you can crop and edit the image as you wish. I used iPiccy.com (free) to edit my image. Here, I added a map background, boarder, and title.
Making the Brewery List Info Sheet
Using the information found in Google maps from searching above, I made an excel spreadsheet including:
- Brewery Name
- Google Rating
The information you decide to put on is totally up to you. I find that the Google ratings and addresses are very helpful. These will help the recipient decide which ones they would like to visit.
Putting it All Together
- Your brewery list and map should be 6.5”X 4” in order to fit on the card. Print them on card stock paper and cut them out.
- Cut a 12”X12” piece of scrapbook paper into 6.5”X12”. Using a ruler, mark at 4” and 8” on each side, connect the lines with a pencil, and fold into a trifold. You will then have a trifold where each section is 6.5” X 4”.
- Glue the money pockets (three sides leaving the top open to insert money) onto the trifold.
- Tape the map on top of the trifold and list on the bottom of the trifold. Use decorative washi tape to cover the clear tape for a finished look.
- Fold it all together and insert the money for tip, beer, and Uber or Lyft. You can also buy an Uber or Lyft gift card and place it in there as well. If desired, tie it with ribbon and add a tag.