How to Make an Origami Hearts Handmade Card with Colored Paper
As you know, I’m a big fan of paper crafts. I wanted to try something new and simple so I chose to make origami hearts. After I made one, I had an idea to use them to make a handmade card. With origami, I think it’s easiest to watch a video tutorial versus looking at pictures, so I made a video tutorial on how to make them.
Time: 30 Minutes
Watch the video tutorial:
- The ratio is 4:1, so you can change the size of the heart. In this example, the paper is 8 inches by 2 inches. You can make a smaller heart that uses a piece of paper that is 4 inches by 1 inch.
- In the first step, make sure the paper is folded into 8 equal folds.
- For the cardboard, consider using a recycled food box.
- Consider changing the color of the hearts to fit any occasion.
- Write your own personal message inside!
- Make the card as long or wide as you want, using the hearts vertically or horizontally.
I hope you like them! Make these in different colors and patterns for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or Valentine’s Day.
More Paper Craft Tutorials:
- Printing on Glitter Foil Paper
- How to Make a Gift Card Holder
- How to Make Paper Butterflies
- DIY Mini Tissue Paper Flowers Bouquet
- How to Make Paper Four Leaf Clovers
- DIY Curled Hyacinth Paper Flowers
Like it? Pin it!