Easy The Little Mermaid Party Favors
I am no stranger to The Little Mermaid. It is my favorite Disney cartoon of all time. I think between the years of 1990 to 1993, I watched that movie almost every day. This was my inspiration for these The Little Mermaid Party Favors.
I’ll tell you a tale of the bottomless blue
And it’s hey to the starboard, heave ho!
Look out, lad, a mermaid be waitin’ for you
In mysterious fathoms below…
I knew every word…EVERY word. Today, my daughter loves it too. Her favorite part is the end when Chef Louis sings Les Poisson and chases Sebastian. Sometimes she makes me sing her the song before she goes to bed.
The Little Mermaid is my favorite Disney cartoon movie of all time. I recall watching it over and over again in junior high and high school. I knew (and still know) every word…verbatim. When I had my daughter, I knew right off the bat that I would one day throw her a Little Mermaid themed birthday party. Here is a quick and easy idea for The Little Mermaid themed party favors using Avery scalloped tags.
Here’s What You Need
Time: 30 minutes or less
- Computer and Printer
- Avery Scalloped Tags 80503
- Bubble Favors
- Login to your free account at www.avery.com/print. It only takes a minute and there are so many projects you can do, like cards and gift tags, with your account. Once you are logged in, enter the Avery Product Number: 80503 where it says “Print it Yourself”.
- Choose your design and customize you party favor tag. I chose a turquoise design to match our theme. Ours says, “Life is the bubbles! Thank you!” You can play around with the fonts and font sizes.
- Print your tags. When printing be sure to select “color” and check “fit to page”. Gently punch out each tag from front to back. I found it’s easiest that way, and your tag will not tear.
- Tie your tag on with ribbon to your bubble party favors of choice. I chose blue bubble swords to represent Prince Eric’s sword.
Set up a party favor table with blue candies that the guests to take home with them, along with their bubbles! Decorate the table with green streamers as seaweed and apothecary jars filled with sand and seashells. To make the seaweed, cut various sizes at angles and twist. Tape them onto the wall as a backdrop for your party favor table.
I also made this short YouTube video as well. I hope you like it!
Here are some more Little Mermaid inspired posts I have done in the past: