Free Coworker Printable Going Away Party Cupcake Toppers
I love it when my best friends give me fun ideas. This time, my BFF asked me to make these sarcastic cupcake toppers for her boss (and friend). I love them so much that I decided to put them up here on DIY Inspired and offer a free printable so you can print them too. Here’s how to make these hilarious coworker going away party cupcake toppers.
There are 11 Sarcastic Sayings:
- Bye, Felicia
- Good luck finding better coworkers than us. (Includes Cake Topper)
- Goodbye, Quitter.
- Hope You Fail
- Later, Traitor
- We Hope No One Likes You
- You Suck
- You’re Dead to Us
- But really. We will miss you. (Includes Cake Topper)
Here’s What You Need
Time: 15-20 Minutes
- FREE Printable
Two Step Instructions
- Print the FREE printable here: Coworker Going Away Party Cupcake Toppers
. I recommended using a heavy weight paper like cardstock or brochure paper. There are 44 toppers on two sheets of paper. That includes two larger ones for a cake.
- Cut them out and tape them to the toothpicks. Consider using decorative washi tape for the back.
Other Fun Ideas for a Coworker Goodbye Party
Here are some other fun DIY farewell party ideas I have.
- Give these funny candles as a gift.
- Make a photo banner cake topper with pictures of the honoree. You can look for pictures on their social media to use.
- Make recycled can centerpieces that double as party favors.
- DIY some decorations out of colorful paper. These easy paper decorations can be made with patterned paper too.
- Give them some cash with these funny money holders.
- Save sauce jars for DIY flower vases.
- Get creative with your gift wrapping.
You May Also Like
Like it? Pin it!