DIY Envelope Photo Card
How to Make a DIY Envelope Photo Card for Any Ocassion
As you may know I love creating fun photo crafts. Today, I created a simple DIY envelope photo card. I love these cards because these are not only fun to make, but are inexpensive and unlike a greeting card you can buy at the store. In just a few easy steps you can make this card in any pattern or color to go with the appropriate holiday or celebration. For example, make them in pastels like these for Mother’s Day or bridal shower, or use red and green for personalized Christmas cards. These envelopes would also make great money envelopes or gift card holders for a wedding or graduation.
You can make this simple DIY photo card out of one piece of paper. Insert your favorite photo, poem, or personal note. Pair it with a gift or give it away as-is and share a special memory with a loved one. This easy paper craft is quick and inexpensive, yet fun to make.
Here’s What You Need
Time: 15-20 minutes
- Decorative Paper
- Circle Punch (3 or 4 inch)
- Double Sided Tape or Glue
- Favorite Photos
DIY Envelope Instructions:
- Using a 3 or 4-inch circle punch, punch out four circles.
- Fold each circle in half.
- Tape each circle together, forming a square shape as shown.
- Insert your favorite picture, poem, special note, or a combination to tell a story. Consider printing out several photos of a special event or use snapshots to print out Instagram photos to give away.
- Close the envelope and secure it with ribbon, a sticker, or paper strip.
Consider making these for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or for a special Birthday. You can also insert money inside for a graduation or wedding. Change the colors and patterns of your scrapbook paper to fit any special occasion or party theme.
You May Also Like
Be sure to check some of my other free printables, party ideas, and photo crafts! Check them out:
- DIY Photo Place Cards with Fruit
- Photo Gift Tag Sports Team Favors
- Succulent Gift with Thank You Printable
This post was originally published on April 20, 2016 for HP and has since been updated and improved.
What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing at Welcome Home Wednesdays!
Thank you for having me, Crystal!