DIY Thank You Postcards with Graphics is sponsored by GraphicStock. All opinions are 100% my own.
I LOVE making homemade cards, gift tags, and invitations. If you follow this blog, you have seen many of my tutorials for it all. The hardest part however is coming up with the graphics. These days, you can’t simply do a Google image search and take what comes up. Most people don’t know where to go to get images, and if you’re using google to grab images, you may be running into copyright issues. GraphicStock solves all those needs by giving you royalty free access to their vast library. I mean, check out all these beautiful shabby chic downloads that are available.
GraphicStock has over 250,000 graphics and images, and just scrolling through the images will give you so many different creative ideas. Make t-shirt designs, wedding invitations, even food decorations! Graphics doesn’t just have to be for the professional designer, it can be used in everyday life. Here are some examples Mason jar graphics that are perfect for wedding and shower invitations.
GraphicStock is simple to use, you just sign up for an account and start downloading the graphics you want. And with your free 7 day trial account, you will be able to view the library and can start picking out graphics that you might find useful for you crafts and hobbies. I love the rustic look of chalkboard. Here are some examples of what you can download.
I cut them out with a paper cutter and added photo corners.
Lastly, I glued them to cardstock to complete the postcard. These postcards are 5”X6”. According to the US Postal Service, to qualify for mailing at the First-Class Mail postcard price, it must be:
- At least 3-1/2 inches high x 5 inches long x 0.007 inch thick
- No more than 4-1/4 inches high x 6 inches long x 0.016 inches thick
Aren’t they cute??? If you make a set, they would make great gifts for Mother’s Day or Teacher’s Appreciation Day too.
GraphicStock is an affordable, subscription-based stock media site that gives you unlimited access to stock graphics, vectors, infographics and more.
Some Benefits Include:
- Unlimited downloads to the library of 250,000 graphics, images, vectors, icons, and more
- GraphicStock is continuously adding new content to the library so it stays fresh
- Everything is 100% royalty-free
- Unrestricted usage rights for personal or commercial projects
- Keep what you download and maintain usage rights forever
- Start a 7 day free trial – Download up to 140 graphics from the library during your trial
Enter to win a free 1-year account with GraphicStock.com (valued at $588!). Giveaway ends May 18th, 2015. Must be 18 years of age or older.
How to Enter:
- Sign up for the 7-day free trial
- Visit GraphicStock website and locate an image you would like to use on an innovative project of their own
- Comment below, sharing a link to the image that you would like to base your project around if you received the 1-year account
** The trial automatically rolls into monthly plan after the trial ends, so don’t forget to set a reminder. If you don’t want to use it past the free trial, to please cancel your subscription so you won’t have to pay for the membership.**
Many thanks to GraphicStock for sponsoring today’s story and encouraging me to create my own postcards!