Recycled Pringles Can “Pull Me” Gift Kits for Any Occassion
I have seen a few Pringles can cookie tins on Pinterest. They are cleverly wrapped and hold the perfect sized cookie. I’ve seen them wrapped with Christmas paper complete with a bow and I’ve seen them wrapped like a Mummy for Halloween. These lovely ideas inspired me to create these Recycled Pringles Can Gift Kits with a “pull me” tag and ribbon. The long vertical shape is perfect for this.
Use this idea for:
- Birthday Gifts
- In lieu of an Easter Basket
- For Mother’s or Father’s Day Gifts
- Clever Way to Wrap a Wedding or Bridal Shower Gift
- Christmas Gift Wrapping for a Gift Card
- For Party Favors
Here are the cans I used.
Time: 30 Minutes
- Clean and empty Pringles cans
- Scrapbook paper
- Paper cutter (optional)
- Hot glue and glue gun or double sided tape
I made these nail kits for a teenage girl in four easy steps.
STEP 1: Choose your gift.
STEP 2: Make a “pull me” tag. You can cut one out of paper scraps. I used a tag shaped craft punch.
STEP 3: Tie all your gifts together with ribbon
STEP 4: Insert them into your decorated Pringles can.
Change up the colors and patterns to fit the person’s style and the contents. Here are some other fun ides for what to put inside.
Other Gift Kit Ideas:
- Sushi Theme- chopsticks, sushi mat, soy sauce dish, packet of soy sauce, instructions on how to make sushi
- Movie Theme- different types of candy and movie tickets
- Spa Time Theme – loafa, travel sized soaps, bubble bath, bath wash, foot scrub, sponge
- Tool Kit – screw drivers, nails, other tools
- Sewing Kit – needles, thread, scissors, buttons
- Makeup Kit – brushes and makeup
- Creative Kit for Kids – crayons, markers, paints, brushes, stickers
- Travel Theme – travel sized toiletries, tooth brushes
- Puzzles – puzzle pieces and a photo of the completed puzzle
- Bachelorette/Bachelor Party Kit- small liquor bottles, shot glass, cards, vail, sash, temporary tattoos, fun straws, games, etc.
- Fourth of July- fill it with sparklers, snaps, matches
- General- fill it with holiday themed candy and decorate accordingly
Here are some more fun trash to treasure ideas and tutorials!
Here’s another fun recycled craft where we turned a box into a fairy garden!
What else can you do with a Pringles Can???
More Great DIY Gift Wrapping Ideas
- True Love Punch You in the Face Printable
- DIY Paper Pop Out Photo Gift Box
- Brown Paper Bag Gift Wrapping
- DIY Fruit Slice Gift Tags
- How to Make an Envelope Out of Circles