Printable Lucky Banner for St. Patrick’s Day
Last year for St. Patrick’s Day I wrote a tutorial or HP on how to make an easy printable banner for St. Patrick’s Day. It’s a quick and easy tutorial for a fabric and burlap scrap bunting with a LUCKY printable layered on top. I didn’t get a chance to share it here on DIY Inspired, so I thought I’d revive it and share it for this year.
St. Patrick’s Day Lucky Banner with Printable
I love putting up small festive decorations for holidays like Saint Patrick’s Day around the house. Small touches, like this fabric scrap bunting, are simple, but add a little flare for the holiday season. Here is how I made this easy St. Patrick’s Day Lucky Banner.
- Fabric Scraps
- Straight Edge
- Rotary Cutter
- Lucky Banner Printable
- Cut the rope to the desired length. I like to leave some extra length to tie a knot, depending on where I want to hang it.
- Cut fabric scraps in narrow strips. The length of the fabric is up to you, but remember to double it, because you will fold it over and then tie it to the rope. I alternated two different patterns of fabric and also burlap scraps. Continue to tie the strips to the desired length.
- Download your free Lucky Banner Printable, print it on cardstock.
- Cut out each letter and four leaf clover provided.
- Use a strong tape like duct tape, to adhere it to the fabric scrap banner.
- Hang your banner and enjoy!
Also, watch the how to video here:
I hope you try it! It’s a simple way to add a little good luck to your home décor!
In case you missed it, here are some other St. Patrick’s Day craft ideas I have done in the past:
- Toilet Paper Roll Four Leaf Clover
- Saint Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Trap Tradition
- Good Luck Favor with Printable
- Candy Filled Leprechaun Hat Craft
- Easy St. Patrick’s Day Cookie Pops
- Recycled Soda Bottle Pots of Gold