Fun Furniture Makeovers Before and After
If you couldn’t tell already by my past posts, I love it when old furniture is upcycled or repurposed into something new and fabulous. Go green and get eco-friendly (and budget-friendly) by turning trash into treasure. Here are some fabulous furniture makeovers with some of my inspiring favorites.
Turn a dresser into a useful storage space like this one.
Upcycle boring wooden stools with fabric. I’ve made over these stools time and time again to fit my ever changing decor.
Add some color with stencils and spray paint. This was an old wooden IKEA dresser and I used stencil tape and spray paint to add some color and use in my dressing room.
Use something unusual to add character to a table top. I used epoxy to add a pretty shiny penny top to this metal folding table.
Other Furniture Makeover Ideas
- Update an old dresser with paint, stencils, and colorful storage baskets.
- Repurpose an old microwave cart into a bedside table, revamped with paint and wallpapered doors.
- Give an old side table a modern update with wallpaper remnants and a crisp white paint color.
- Add baskets for hidden storage and a stencil to an outdated coffee table to fit your style.
- Turn a boring wooden cabinet into a piece of art and make a statement.
Check out these other Before and After DIY Projects:
Check out these other creative ways to recycle and repurpose:
- 6 Ways to Recycle Beer and Wine Bottles
- 10 Ways to Recycle Newspaper
- 4 Ways to Reuse Old Boxes
- 5 Creative Ways to Repurpose Old Books
- 6 Ways to Recycle Bottles and Glass Jars