I’ve always wanted holiday themed kitchen towels, but I can never find ones that I actually like. I decided to look around at Jo-Ann Fabrics to see if I could find some patterns I like to make my own. Of course, I can’t sew, so I figured I’d try to make them by using fusible web I also bought permanent fabric tape as well just in case. Here is how I made my No Sew Valentine’s Day Kitchen Towel.
After looking around for what seemed like forever, I finally found two patterns that I really liked. The fabric quarters were perfect for this project.
I also found these four kitchen towels for four dollars at Target. What a deal! Only a dollar each! I washed them in the washing machine and dried them before I started.
I cut out my fabric in strips. They don’t have to be perfect as far as width goes. That’s the beauty of making your own!
I also ironed them to make it easier to align them on my towel. I used spray starch as well.
Next I cut the fusible web and ironed it on. The package said to heat it foe 3 seconds, but it took a little longer for me. Here’s how it turned out! I love it! This would make a great hostess gift. You can make them in so many different patterns and colors to fit any style or holiday.
More Valentine’s Day Inspiration:
- Simple Valentine’s Day Party Ideas
- Date Night Valentine Card DIY
- Cookie Lollipops Gift Idea
- DIY Candy Box Treat Boxes
- A List of Two Dozen Candy Sayings
- Heart Clothespin Valentines
- Duck Tape and Washi Tape Valentine Treat Bags
- Non-Candy Valentine for School
- Valentine Front Door Decoration
- Recycled Paper Towel Roll Valentine Scroll
- Easy Homemade “Love You” Valentine
- Valentine’s Day Craft Garland
- DIY Candy Valentines with Free Printables