DIY Fruit Slice Gift Tags
Easy to Make DIY Fruit Slice Gift Tags
These are quick and easy gift tags to make, especially for summertime birthday parties. We have quite a few birthdays coming up, so I thought I’d be proactive and make these tags to prepare. They only take a couple minutes, and come on, they are adorable! Here is how you make these simple DIY Fruit Slice Gift Tags.
Time: 5-10 Minutes
This materials list contains affiliate links to products that I use an recommend.
- Colored Paper
- 3.5” Circle Punch
- 3” Circle Punch
- Elmer’s Disappearing Purple Glue Stick
- Sharpie® Art Pens or Pens
- Hole Punch
Watch the video:
If you don’t have circle craft punches, you can use other round objects such as drinking glasses or mugs as a template. You need two sizes; one for the rind and the other smaller size for the inside of the fruit. The ones pictured here have a half inch size difference. Using neon colors also adds a little flare to them.
There are only three easy steps to follow!
- Fold both circles in half and glue the smaller circle on the outside of the gift tag.
- Use colored markers to draw the inside of the fruit. I used fine tipped Sharpie markers. I simply drew little “V’s” for the watermelon seeds and rounded triangles for the inside of the lemon and lime.
- Punch a hole in the corner and write your message inside. Use ribbon to tie it to a gift. That’s it!
If you don’t have colored card stock, you can also use construction paper. I liked the look of black ribbon and a brown bag. That way the homemade tag pops a little!
You can also use these as party favor tags for an end of the school year party or summer birthday party.
In just a few minutes you have added your own personal touch to wrapping the gift… and if you know me, you KNOW I love making cards and invitations and gift wrapping. Here are a few other handmade cards I have done in the past. Some of them include free printables! Check them out!
- Origami Hearts Handmade Card
- Thank You Teacher Movie Ticket Printable Envelope
- Let’s Taco ‘Bout How Awesome You Are
- True Love Punch You in the Face Printable
You May Also Like
Here is a YouTube video I made that include four different tutorials for paper flowers, which I have also used to embellish gift bags and gift wrapping.
You will find over one hundred DIY and craft videos on my YouTube channel. Come visit me over there and subscribe!
Here are some fun gift wrapping tutorials I have done too! Creative gift wrapping is one of my favorite “crafts”. Honetly, anything with paper. My favorite of this list below is the Sponge Bob Squarepants that I pretty much winged!
- Superhero Invitations and Gift Wrapping DIY
- Easy Circle Punch Paper Flowers
- Stenciled Gift Bag with Paper Flowers
- Jurassic World Gift Wrapping
- DIY Father’s Day Gift Wrapping
- Spongebob Squarepants Gift Wrapping
Aw, these kinds of craft ideas are literally eye-candy! I would love to hang some on my peg board. Thanks for sharing!
Simply adorable and fun…thanks for this very clever idea..
Thank you so much, Gloria!!
So Cute. Amazing DIY ideas. Thanks for sharing.
Stunning DIY ideas. I will try them really soon.
Hi, Dinah Wulf great piece of work no doubt.
These are Perfect for spring and summer coming up!! I will definitely be using this for some upcoming themed brunches! Thank you for sharing!