Rustic Christmas Craft: DIY Wood Slice Photo Memory Ornaments
This month over at MyPrintly.com, I am sharing how to make these simple DIY wood slice memory ornaments. I made these particular ones from pictures from our last visit to see our family in the Midwest. We had such a great time that I wanted to commemorate it on ornaments for our tree this year. I made three sets of three to pass out to the family. They will make great stocking stuffers too.
You only need a few supplies including wood slices, mod podge, paint brush, and eye hooks. You can decorate them with ribbon and hang them with twine.
To get the full step by step photo tutorial hope on over to MyPrintly:
You can also watch this quick video tutorial I made!
For more Christmas ornament ideas, check these out:
- DIY Ribbon Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Repurposed Paper Pine Cone Ornaments
- DIY Paper Christmas Ornaments
- Winter Woodlands DIY Ornaments
- DIY Snow Globe Ornaments
- Vintage Inspired Ornaments
- Vintage Handkerchief Ornaments
- Poinsettia Christmas Ornaments for Kids