Instant Download for Free Thanksgiving Printables for the Kid’s Table
This year, I decided to make some printables for the kid’s table. For our dinner this year we have eleven kids under the age of 10. I figured they needed something to do while patiently waiting for their food. These free Thanksgiving printables include and interactive place mat, napkin holder, utensil holder, and name card. All you need is your printer, scissors, and a little bit of festive Washi tape.
Get your free Thanksgiving printables!
Here is a quick video I made showing what it includes!
All you have to do is print, cut and fold.
The place mat has several different kid’s activities on it like drawing what you are eating, word scramble, and what are you thankful for. I think it is ideal for 1st to 5th graders. For the younger kiddos, you can turn it over and they can draw on it. Just be sure to set out some pencils and crayons on the table!
Consider covering the table in brown paper so the younger kids can draw directly on the table top as well.
I hope you can use these and have a very happy Thanksgiving!!
For more Thanksgiving craft and DIY ideas check these out:
- 19 Brilliant Paper Towel Kitchen Hacks for Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Wreath Ideas
- DIY Chalk Paint Pumpkins and Gourds
- Dancing Scarecrow Puppet Fall Craft for Kids
- Repurposed DIY Thanksgiving Sign
Like it? Pin it!
Note: This post was originally written on November 22, 2016 for HP MyPrintly.
For more of my MyPrintly projects, check these out!
- Recycled Jar Utensil Holders with Printable
- DIY Photo Place Cards with Fruit
- Photo Gift Tag Sports Team Favors
- Succulent Gift with Thank You Printable
- DIY Laundry Room Labels
You May Also Like
Do you have an elf? Check out how to make an easy elf scarf!