Photo Christmas Gift Tags
Easy Photo Christmas Gift Tags
Today I’m sharing a photo and video tutorial on how to make photo Christmas gift tags. These are so simple, inexpensive, and easy to make. All you need is a photo of the gift recipient and a few other supplies. The photo can be printed on regular paper too.
Here’s What You Need
Time: 15 Minute Craft
- Photo Paper or Paper
- Circle Punch (2 Sizes)
- Decorative Paper
- Glue Stick
- Hole Punch
- Ribbon or Twine
- Select your favorite photos and crop them to size. The size will depend on the circle punch you use. For example, if you are using a 3″ circle punch, crop the picture slightly larger at 3.5″ square. I used a 2.5″ and 3″ circle punch for these. Fiskars has a great selection of quality circle punches.
- Punch out the photo with the smaller circle punch, and punch the decorative paper with the larger circle punch. Glue them together.
- Cut a small rectangle and punch a hole in it with a hole punch. Tape or glue it to the top of your ornament.
- Use ribbon or twine to tie it to gift bag. You can also opt to not punch a hole or use ribbon and tape them directly onto a gift.
You can make these for friends, family, neighbors, teachers, coaches, etc. If you have trouble finding a picture, a great resource is Facebook or another social media network. These gift tags are a simple way to add a personal touch to your gift wrapping this holiday season.
I hope you like my easy Photo Christmas Gift Tags!
In case you missed them, I have done some other fun printables and photo craft tutorials:
- DIY Photo Place Cards with Fruit
- Photo Gift Tag Sports Team Favors
- 3 Easy Photo Cake Toppers
- 3D Photo Cupcake Topper
You may also like
Here’s another fun photo ornament craft you might like!
More Fun Christmas Crafts
This post was originally written for HP in December 2015.
it is a very creative way designing a name tag for your christmas gifts and the instructions are very clear.