Easy Photo Christmas Gift Tags
Today I’m sharing a photo and video tutorial on how to make photo Christmas gift tags. These are so simple, inexpensive, and easy to make. All you need is a photo of the gift recipient and a few other supplies. The photo can be printed on regular paper too.
Here’s What You Need
Time: 15 Minute Craft
- Photo Paper or Paper
- Circle Punch (2 Sizes)
- Decorative Paper
- Glue Stick
- Hole Punch
- Ribbon or Twine
- Select your favorite photos and crop them to size. The size will depend on the circle punch you use. For example, if you are using a 3″ circle punch, crop the picture slightly larger at 3.5″ square. I used a 2.5″ and 3″ circle punch for these. Fiskars has a great selection of quality circle punches.
- Punch out the photo with the smaller circle punch, and punch the decorative paper with the larger circle punch. Glue them together.
- Cut a small rectangle and punch a hole in it with a hole punch. Tape or glue it to the top of your ornament.
- Use ribbon or twine to tie it to gift bag. You can also opt to not punch a hole or use ribbon and tape them directly onto a gift.
You can make these for friends, family, neighbors, teachers, coaches, etc. If you have trouble finding a picture, a great resource is Facebook or another social media network. These gift tags are a simple way to add a personal touch to your gift wrapping this holiday season.
I hope you like my easy Photo Christmas Gift Tags!
In case you missed them, I have done some other fun printables and photo craft tutorials:
- DIY Photo Place Cards with Fruit
- Photo Gift Tag Sports Team Favors
- 3 Easy Photo Cake Toppers
- 3D Photo Cupcake Topper
You may also like
Here’s another fun photo ornament craft you might like!
More Fun Christmas Crafts
This post was originally written for HP MyPrintly.