Download this Halloween Printable Sign for Free
This Halloween craft is a fun and simple craft you can do with your kids. You can customize it with different stickers and paint colors to match your existing Halloween décor. As a bonus, you can download a free Halloween printable sign!
Time: 30 Minutes
- 5X7 Unfinished Wood Frame
- Foam Paint Brush
- Halloween Stickers or Embellishments
- Free Halloween Printable
- Choose a 5X7 unfinished wood frame at the craft store. I got this one at Michael’s. You may need to sand some areas to avoid splinters. Cover your work surface with newspaper. Paint the frame in the color of choice with acrylic craft paint. Play around with different Halloween colors like, orange, black, bright green, or blood red. Allow it to dry completely.
- Decorate your frame with Halloween stickers or embellishments. There are different kinds available to suite your taste. You may need to reinforce them with glue. Hot glue works well.
- Print your free Halloween printable and cut it out with scissors. Insert it into your frame.
You can make your frame creepy by gluing plastic skulls and bones, festive with pumpkins and raffia ribbon, or use glitter to match your glam-o-ween decor. The possibilities are endless! Have the kids customize a frame and give it as a gift to their favorite teacher, coach, or neighbor.
In case you missed it, here are some of my other Halloween crafts and printables you might enjoy. All are great for kids, teens, and adults.
- Non-Candy Halloween Treats with Printable
- DIY Chalk Paint Pumpkins and Gourds
- Dancing Scarecrow Puppet Fall Craft for Kids
- You’ve Been BOOed Idea with Printables
- Recycled Plastic Trash Bag Wreath
- Inexpensive Halloween Crafts for Everyone
Like it? Pin it!