Best Friend Mini Photo Memory Frame Idea
My two best friends and I all three had little girls within thirty days of one another. I swear we didn’t plan it! Needless to say, now that they are four years old, they have developed quite an amazing friendship. I wanted to make a keepsake for each of the girls to keep in their rooms. Here is how I made this cute and quick mini photo memory frame for each of them.
Time: 1 hour
This materials list contains affiliate links for recommended products I use.
- Premade wooden craft frames
- Craft paint
- Foam paint brush
- Cardstock of craft board
- Photos of choice
- Double sided tape
- Mini clothespins
- You can find these wooden cut out frames in many different styles and sizes at your local craft store like Michael’s.
- I painted each frame to match each of the little girl’s rooms.
- Next, I printed and cut out nine 1.7”X 1.7” photos and nine 2”X 2” pieces of craft board for each frame. Social media is a great place to check for photos. Simply save them to your computer, resize, and print.
- I used double sided tape to put them together.
- Lastly, I tied three pieces of twine horizontally across each frame and clipped each photo with mini clothespins.
There you have it! It’s a simple memory keepsake that the girls will have forever. Also, they can easily change the photos as they create new memories.
More Fun Photo Craft Ideas
- PHOTO BOOKMARK DIY GIFT IDEA
- 3 AWESOME PHOTO CAKE TOPPER IDEAS
- DIY PAPER POP OUT PHOTO GIFT BOX
- BACK TO SCHOOL PHOTO NOTEBOOK LABELS
- DIY PHOTO PINS FROM SOCIAL MEDIA PICTURES
Before you go, you may also like this fun doll craft!